(2) Medium range forecast ( 3 to 10 Days)
Five days weather forecast of 11 important stations of the state is issued .
(1) Short range forecast ( 1 to 2 Days)
· Every day, State Weather bulletin (Bi-Lingual) is issued at 12 noon based on 03 GMT data which contains weather forecast for entire state for next 2 days, Heavy Rainfall warnings, position of the weather systems if any, local forecast for the state capital (Jaipur) and Outlook for subsequent 2 days along with the summary of past weather phenomena occurred (State Daily Weather Report (SDWR)).
· Two days political sub division (6 in number) wise weather forecast on the above pattern.
· During monsoon season a special daily weather bulletin is issued to all concerned district and state authorities covering current monsoon /rainfall features and weather forecast over different parts of the state during next 3 days
· Two days Weather forecast for 7 high ways in the state.
· Past/current and forecast weather information of Jaipur on IVRS
· Three days Meteorological sub division wise heavy rainfall warning of the state with next two days outlook
· Three hourly Thunder storm now cast on different cities in the state falling in the range of Doppler Weather Radar installed at Jaipur.
· Two hourly district wise weather (rainfall / dust storm / thunder storm) bulletins based upon Radar images are issued.
· District wise two hourly severe weather bulletins based upon Radar images are also issued, whenever required.